Post By ILTA KM Blogmaster David Hobbie
This Thursday, May 17, 12 PM EST, the ILTA KM Peer Group and Thomson Reuters Westlaw are co-sponsoring a webinar with the above title. It is free but registration with West LegalEd Center is required.
The brief description:
“This program will focus on key developments in KM technology and trends that can help guide your firm’s knowledge management strategy. Whether you are just starting a KM program or you’ve been at it for years, you’ll take away insights into how other thought leaders in the industry have formulated or refreshed their KM strategies to improve efficiency and increase value for clients. Topics include:
- Best practices from KM thought leaders
- How to leverage KM with other firm technology investments
- Knowledge Management and Enterprise Search working together
- AFAs – and how KM can help make it a profitable offering
- Set your firm apart – KM for business development and process improvement”
Moderated by Kimberly Stein, Manager of Solutions Software at Thomson Reuters, the panel includes Carol Bannen, Director of Information Resources for Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren, Meredith Williams, Baker Donelson’s Chief Knowledge Management Officer (recently co-chair of the ILTA conference), and me, Litigation Knowledge Manager at Goodwin Procter LLP.
We’re looking to have a fairly high-level talk, so we will cover a lot of ground. See you on-line!